Partners in Technology
Teachers, principals, IT Managers and technicians can request computers by completing the Computer Request Form*. E-mail or fax the completed form to Partech@doe.k12.de.us, Fax (302) 739-1775. All requests are prioritized on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you by e-mail when your request is received and when you can expect to receive your system(s).
* NOTE: Only Delaware public schools are eligible to request equipment from our program.
Please read our System Configuration page before completing the Computer Request Form. This page provides information about the current configuration of the systems we are placing in schools (processor speed, memory, hard drive size, etc.). While our systems are not the latest technology available, they are more than capable of running most of the software used in the our schools at the present time. Please call us if the systems you need have other configuration requirements - we may still be able to meet your needs.
Due to the number of requests being processed at any given time, we have to limit the number of computers that we can process and deliver to a single requestor to 50 systems. Requests for more than 50 systems will be treated as multiple requests. Once your first 50 computers are delivered, your original request will be refiled as a new request for additional computers. We feel this policy allows us to serve our customers in a more timely manner and ensures a more equitable distribution of computer assets. Please call us if you have any questions concerning this policy.
Delivery and Installation Process
- Our technicians will deliver the systems to a central location in the school at an agreed upon date.
- Your staff is responsible for placing the systems in the appropriate classroom locations.
- Once the systems are distributed to their permanent location, please call us to schedule a return date for setup and configuration.
- The school/district is responsible for ensuring the necessary electrical and networking components are available.