Partners in Technology
Partners in Technology is a branch of the Delaware Center for Educational Technology (DCET). DCET's primary focus is to create a modern educational technology infrastructure in Delaware's public schools for the purpose of enabling students through the use of information technology to meet the academic standards set by the State Board of Education.
Par-Tech's efforts are directed at augmenting the technological needs of Delaware's schools. While most of a school's computer equipment is purchased new and replaced after a period of time, a teacher, principal, or IT Department may have a previously unforeseen need for computers, but may not have the resources to purchase additional systems. In most cases, we are able to meet their needs with refurbished computer systems. Even though our computers aren't the latest generation systems, they are more than capable of running most of the software used in schools today.
How We're Different
- We configure each system to meet the requirements of our customers.
- We provide lifetime support for any system we install. Support includes troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading or replacing systems.
- We will replace previously installed systems every 18-24 months, if requested, as newer systems become available through donations.
- We provide, when available, parts such as hard drives, CD-ROMs, memory, monitors, cables, case parts, processor upgrades and power supplies to extend the useful life of any computer equipment used in our schools.
- We provide all of these services "free of charge" to all Delaware public schools.