If you are not a Delaware public school employee and wish to register for an eLearning Delaware course, you can request an Identity Management System (IMS) account to allow you access to the Professional Development Management System (PDMS) so you can register for courses.
1. Go to https://login.doe.k12.de.us
2. Click on “Request Account”
3. You will see the following. Fill –in all of your information and ensure the
4. When completed, check the Accept Terms box, then click on Submit.
5. Once the account has been setup, you will logon to https://login.doe.k12.de.us with your login and password. In your Approved Applications list, click on Professional Development Management System powered by Truenorthlogic.
This will take you to the Home page where you can search for available courses. A list of Fall 2011 offerings is available at http://www.dcet.k12.de.us/elearning along with the following directions.
1. In the Course Search area, type a word or two from the title into the Course Title field or type eLearning Delaware (for all eLDE course offerings), and click Search. This will limit your Search. If you click on List All, you will see all courses available to you in the system (this could be a lengthy list).
For more information on how to become involved in eLearning Delaware, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
eLearning Delaware is Delaware’s implementation of the e-Learning for Educators Initiative, a project funded through a federal Ready to Teach grant and a multi-state collaboration between ten state education agencies and associated public broadcast stations. eLearning Delaware partners are the Delaware Center for Educational Technology, the Delaware Department of Education, and WHYY.